Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself. Basil Bunting

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Holiday Wreaths

What else can you do with corks? How about some wreaths? I've made some fall wreaths and some Christmas wreaths and just every-day beautiful wreaths. Some are all cork and some are mixed with other materials.

For fall I made a simple wreath with some silk fall leaves and studded it with cork. It's simple and full of beautiful rich fall colors. You can use it throughout the fall, from September through November.

After fall come the Christmas season. I love Christmas. Full of fun and tradition and family. I have a few beautiful Christmas wreaths. Some small, some large and some in-between. Simple or complex. 



This was a different Christmas for me, away from "home" and didn't have all my family around. Here in Tennessee with my brother and his family, we created our own version of what Christmas back home was like. We had a cork wreath to hang on our door. 



Here are some other Christmas wreaths.


Small Xmas Holiday Wreath
Another Small Holiday Wreath







  
Medium Holiday Wreath





 What do you think? What would you like in a Holiday Wreath?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!