Always carry a corkscrew and the wine shall provide itself. Basil Bunting

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cork Boards

Large Size Board
What other kinds of unique items can you find at {re}cork'd? How about some cork boards. They come in a variety of sizes and shapes. I've taken old picture frames and {re}purposed them into cork boards. You can use them as bulletin boards, tacking up your mementos, notes, etc. Or they look so nice you can use them as artwork, conversation pieces. 

Small Size Board
Each one is painstakingly done by hand. It's like putting together a puzzle, finding the right corks to fit in the space. Each one is unique and one-of-a-kind. No two are alike.

I've taken old picture frames, and have given them new life, {re}cycled them into a new purpose.

And remember, all of my corks are previously used wine corks. Some of them have this beautiful wine-stained color tips. I try to incorporate those into each piece. It makes for a deep, rich color.

I love these pieces. Some of these are my absolute favorite things I've made. 

We all have or had those old-school bulletin boards. Why not jazz it up with a beautiful handmade board? Give 'em a try.


You can custom order any size you'd like. Go to: http://recorkd.com/ to place your order.


Rectangular Boards



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!